A while back I posted looking for feedback on our new cp.register365.com and register365 web site – we’ve been trying to integrate as much feedback as is sensible and launched version 1.5 of our system on Monday. That’s right – 1.5 – five point releases in 3 months! We’re very proud of all the system and site changes, I hope you see some benefit from the continual evolvement. I would say we are only at about 25% of where we would like to be – but we now have our own platform to build on, so we have no longer have any shackles of innovation !
Some of the new features of the upgrade were;
• We now include Bulk Domain registration,
Allowing you to register as many different domains as you like all via the one sign up process
• New Hosting Drop down tabs with Plan specifications
Easier way of seeing what specifications and features are included in the hosting plan that you wish to sign up for.
• Functionality to skip billing address
If the billing contact is the same as the contact information you can now skip straight ahead to the confirm
• Confirm page, which also allows you to add any of out existing
Products to your checkout
You can now sign up for domains/hosting/antispam/virus via the one sign up process
• Ability to review all products and unselect them at the checkout You can now unselect ordered items before you commit yourself to payment
• Buttons now disappear to avoid double clicks
Ensuring multiple orders don’t come through and let you know your order is being processed
• Ability to select Vat exempt
I know a lot of these seem standard web site features, but this is all in-house development, and also all done through our own API into our back-end system. That means this entire site is built on an API – which of course means that when we get if fully documented – any feature here will be accessible to the wider tech community. We think that’s pretty cool !!
So, what would like like to see in 1.6?!