Im very pleased to announce that Register365/Hosting365 has picked up another award , the very prestigious Deloitte EMEA technology fast 500
Register365/Hosting365 managed to finish a very credible 156th with a growth of 1,143% over the last five years. This is in addition to our 7th place finish in the Deloitte fast 50 awards held in the mansion house back in October.
Some Key trends observed in this year’s ranking were:
- The United Kingdom has the most ranked companies with 91 of the 500, closely followed by France with 68.
- Israeli firms take first, second and third place.
- Average five-year revenue growth for all companies is 1,443 percent, the highest since the awards began.
- Survey of Fast 500 CEOs reveals that 79.5 percent of this year’s CEOs were extremely or very confident of managing the same growth rates over the coming two years.
- The software sector continues to dominate the ranking, making up 200 of the 500 companies.
- However, as evidenced by the exceptional performance of Israel, tech-acceleration nations are emerging. Proportional to population numbers, technology firms in Norway, Israel, Sweden, Ireland, Finland and Holland are in a class of their own when it comes to technology acceleration, with high-growth technology firms between 2 and 5 times more common than anywhere else in the region.
- While the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA shows a consistent increase in average growth rates year on year, this is in stark contrast to that of the North America Fast 500, where average growth rates have been falling since 2001. Fast 500 North America shows average five year revenue growth rates falling from a peek of 6,772 percent in 2002 to 1,823 percent in 2007.
So a big thank you to all our loyal and new customers over the last five years for their continued support, we hope to see that growth continue over the next five years and have some new and exciting plans in order to do so , so stay tuned!!