FREE Ecommerce upgrades that will blow your socks off!
The latest version of our Ecommerce shop has now been released, with fantastic new features to save you time administering your online shop and to optimise the shopping process for your customers.
Want to find out what to expect from this long awaited upgrade? From Batch Processing to Interactive menus, read on to find out more….
1. Increase your conversion rate with the new, simplified check-out process
Guiding your customers quickly and easily through the checkout process is one of the secrets of success for profitable business online. With the new, simplified check-out process, your customers’ progress through the payment process is made easier than ever before.
Your customer will swiftly be guided through the entire process; from the order confirmation, to entering their address, to the actual payment process. Say goodbye to abandoned shopping carts!
2. Quick batch processing – complete tasks in one simplified step in the back office
Our new batch processing feature cuts the time you need to spend administering information in your online shop: in just one step, you can now edit large volumes of data records. Whether it’s creating and printing invoices or assigning customers to newsletter campaigns – the new batch processing tool will help you quickly take care of these tasks whilst keeping an overview of the actions you can perform with the selected data.
3. Interactive menus comfortably guide your customers through your Ecommerce shop
With the help of the new interactive menus, it’s even faster for your customers to find what they’re looking for. By rolling the mouse over the menus, they will see all the additional levels of each category – no further clicks are necessary. This tool will help your customers to get an overview of your online shop in a matter of seconds. Ideally a ‘fast find’ will lead to a quick purchase!
4. Save precious time administering your Ecommerce shop by using Inline editing.
Maintenance of your inventory will be faster and easier than ever, thanks to the new Inline editing tool. If you want to change the number of goods in stock, or the price of a product, you can now do it directly in the product overview. All the changes will automatically be applied, so that in future you no longer need to change each individual setting in the submenus – saving you valuable time.
5. SEO Cockpit (for Professional, Premium and Platinum customers) – Leads you to the top results in all search engines
Search engine optimization is vital to the success of a high-turnover online shop. However, to many online merchants SEO remains a mystery. The new SEO-Cockpit helps all merchants to optimize their search engine rankings, whatever their level of SEO understanding. Access to the SEO-Cockpit is in the back office of your Ecommerce shop.
The tool will display an SEO percentage for every page, to help guide you to the pages which need to be edited. A task list will also be generated, giving you specific suggestions on what to change. It’s a simple process – with only a few clicks, you can find the parts of your shop which need to be search-engine optimized.
PLUS here is an overview of a few more key features:
- New e-mail export functionality makes use of external newsletter tools possible
- The magnifying glass tool offers your customers an enhanced product viewing experience
- A better overview for administering your payment methods
- New setup assistant – now setting up an online shop has never been easier
- Interactive Checklists – miss no detail when setting up shop!
- Customisable order numbers to suit your needs – these could include customer names, dates or corresponding invoice numbers
- Optimised product display in your back office, making important settings easier to find.
Don’t have Ecommerce yet? Want to get your business online and take advantage of these fantastic new features? Compare our Ecommerce packages today and start selling tomorrow….