Christmas is a fast approaching, an exciting thought for many! The festive period can do wonders for your business, if you’re approaching your first Christmas online we’ve got some top festive tips to help convert your ‘window’ shoppers into buyers –
1. Christmas Magic: Imagine you’re decorating your home for the festive season and use the same principles for your website, it’s really that simple! Sometimes websites can look a bit gloomy, so by dressing it up you’ll add some much needed Christmas sparkle. It’s easy to do, simply splash some festive colours.
2. Seasonal Promotions: The power of seasonal promotions can’t be disregarded. It can make the difference between a sale and a missed opportunity. To help push stock, take advantage of the festive season and promote Christmas bundles containing both slow and fast selling stock.
3. Free Delivery: We all know Christmas can be expensive. By offering free delivery or shipping on your products you’ll entice customers to stay and most importantly spend in your shop. Ensure the offer is visible and promoted at every opportunity, and as a result customers will know they are saving money and getting the best deal.
4. Christmas Free Zone: It may seem hard to compromise for many but not everyone celebrates Christmas or indulges in festivities, to avoid excluding potential customers, consider featuring a Christmas free section on your website – Try and please everyone!
5. Make it Mobile: Ecommerce peaks during the Christmas period so make the most of it and ensure your website is fully compatible with the latest mobile technologies. By making your store mobile compatible, you are instantly accessible to shoppers anytime and anywhere.
Finally, use your social media channels to engage customers and maximise the reach of all promotions.
We’ll have more tips coming soon… “You better watch out”